This blog is hosted and maintained by Waredaca to provide an online venue for the discussion of events and activities at the farm, for the benefit of the community of students, boarders, competitors, and their family and friends. Waredaca thus reserves the right to restrict conversation to these topics.
Posting a Blog Entry: If you are a member of the Waredaca community and are interested in becoming a blog contributor, please contact the Waredaca Talk adminstrator. As a contributor, you are welcome to post as many entries as you like, and participate in conversations via the comments section on your or other blog posts, subject to the policies listed below.
Commenting on a Blog Entry: Anyone may post a comment on any of the blog entries. We encourage ongoing discussion in the comments section of blog posts, subject to the policies listed below.
- Waredaca reserves the right to restrict conversation to the topics described in the blog Mission Statement: events and activities at the farm.
- We have the right to use content posted on the blog.
Waredaca may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce, use, publish, or display content, in whole or in part, for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors (by real name if feasible and if the user consents to the use of his/her name, or by online name if the user cannot be contacted or declines permission to use his/her real name).
- All posts and comments will be subject to review and approval by Waredaca, and inappropriate content will not be permitted.
Inappropriate content includes any content that:
- infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person
- contains advertising or solicitation of any kind
- is libelous or defamatory
- is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit
- violates a person’s right to privacy
- violates any local, state, national, or international law
- contains or advocates illegal or violent acts
- degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification
- is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass
- misrepresents your identity or affiliation
- impersonates others
- is posted in multiple places on the blog
- includes the image of any person under the age of 18 whose parent or legal guardian has not given prior consent for the image to be submitted to the blog
- Waredaca has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions. We may remove content that we deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent. We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user’s privilege to post content on the blog.
- Please note that links to external sites are considered “content” and must fall within the guidelines listed here.
- You are responsible for your own content
Please remember that any information posted to this site becomes public information. You should exercise caution if disclosing personal information.
Waredaca, and by extension its employees and clients, is not legally responsible for statements made by contributors or commenters on this blog. Waredaca is therefore not responsible for losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys‘ fees, resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
- We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
Waredaca may delete, edit, move or close any post or comment at any time, and may suspend or revoke a user’s posting privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the guidelines and the general spirit of the blog. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the blog as determined by Waredaca.